Tuesday 19 January 2016

DIY Diamante shoes! - Abbyjoanne

Hello!
I recently took a trip to my nearest Primark and stumbled across tones of shoes on sale, ones that caught my eye were some plain black heels which were at a bargain of £6, I then proceeded to pay when they came up at a price of £3! Can you believe that?! So I thought, how can I really jazz up these shoes and make them that extra bit special without having to spend a great deal? Bling them up was the answer!

All you need is;
-Some tweezers(this makes life a lot easier when it comes to sticking the pesky gems in the right place!)
-Some GemTac, you can get this either on the internet or in your local craft shop.
-Some diamantes, again you can get these either on the internet or in your local craft shop.
-Your chosen shoes you wish to bling up!



All you need to do is put some of the Gem-Tack onto a flat surface, could be a plate or even a piece of paper. You can dip the gems straight in the glue but putting the glue on a flat surface makes things a lot less messy, which is always good! Take your tweezers and grab one of the gems, dip it into the glue and simply place it in the desired place on your shoe, it doesn't take long for it to stick however I would allow 24 hours before you go anywhere in your shoes just to be sure the gems wont fly of anywhere. Finish of the rest of your shoe and you're done! Below is how mine turned out, and I'm pretty pleased with them! Although I still haven't mastered actually walking in them yet:(




This is the end product of my hard work, and it was surprisingly easier then I thought it was going to be, woohoo! If you give it a go then let me know, I'd love to see how yours turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment